HANGARS AND TIE DOWN INFORMATION
Rent a hangar or tie down space with San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
Hangars: All of our hangars are “T” hangars, located on the east side of the airport (also known as Site November). These hangars have limited lighting and electrical outlets. There are two restrooms available at the hangar site. Choose from one of five different sizes below to fit your aircraft.
We currently have no vacancies in our hangars. If you wish to be put on our wait list, please call (805) 781-5205.
Approx. 1061 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $495.00
– With a 1-year lease: $445.50/month
– With a 2-year lease: $396.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $495.00
Approx. 1030 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $475.00
– With a 1-year lease: $427/month
– with a 2-year lease: $380.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $475.00
Approx. 1331 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $620.00
– With a 1-year lease: $558.00/month
– With a 2-year lease: $496.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $620.00
Approx. 1297 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $600.00
– With a 1-year lease: $540.00/month
– With a 2-year lease: $480.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $600.00
Approx. 1600 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $775.00
– With a 1-year lease: $697.00/month
– With a 2-year lease: $620.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $775.00
Located on both the east and west sides of the airport.
East Side Tie Downs
Small – $65.00/month or $180.00/quarter
Large – $70.00/month or $195.00/quarter
Click HERE for images of the tie down space.
For further information and to check for availability on either hangars or tie downs, please call the Airport Administrative Office at (805) 781-5205 Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
If you are coming to visit us and wish to park your aircraft, there are a few options available:
- You may park with one of our Fixed Base Operators (FBOs). Please contact the FBO directly for rates and services offered.
- You may park in one of our transient tie down spaces located on the west side of the airfield in Row K (Kilo). The fee for these spaces is $12.00 per night. Please note that access to the east side of the airport (terminal and tower) from the west side is only accessible via public roadways.
- If you do not require your aircraft to be tied down, you may park your aircraft on the east ramp. Taxilane centerlines and aircraft parking space markings have not been installed on the east ramp. Therefore, assistance from an FBO is required to park your aircraft.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact our office at (805) 788-2000.