SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) has been awarded a $20 million grant as part of the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Airport Grant Program. The CARES Act will provide $10 billion in grants to...READ MORE
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — The dramatic decline in travel has caused route cancellations across the globe. As the airline industry looks for ways to provide service amid the...
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — In response to the unprecedented disruption to air travel brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, Contour Airlines has made the difficult decision to...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Receives Federal CARES Act Grant
- Alaska Airlines Offers Creative Way to Maintain Service at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- Contour Airlines Suspends Service at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- Traveler Advisory Regarding COVID-19
- CANCELLED TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV Enrollment Event
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Has Best Year on Record