San Luis Obispo County, CA (September 4, 2019) – The San Luis Obispo (SLO) County Regional Airport partnered with Visit SLO CAL today to announce two new direct flights with Alaska Airlines: one to San Diego, California, with daily, non-stop service beginning January...READ MORE
Jul 8, 2019 | News
Mobile enrollment RV allows for easy program registration SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — IdentoGO, an official partner of the Transportation Security Administration, will be onsite...
Will connect San Luis Obispo with Las Vegas beginning October 2019 SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — Today Contour Airlines joined the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport and Visit...
Jun 5, 2019 | News
The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport will raise daily parking rates in its four parking lots beginning July 1. The new rates will be as follows: Lot #1: $13/day both...
May 22, 2019 | News
Airport contributes $85 million each year to regional economy SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport has completed its first economic impact...
Apr 29, 2019 | News
More than 113,000 passengers have flown out of the airport in 2019SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — The numbers are in: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) has had the busiest...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Contour Airlines Begins Flights between Las Vegas and San Luis Obispo County
- Alaska Airlines Brings New Direct Flights serving San Diego and Portland to SLO County Regional Airport
- Additional TSA PreCheck Enrollment Opportunity at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- Contour Airlines to Begin Nonstop Service from San Luis Obispo County Airport
- Notice: Airport Parking Rates to Increase Beginning July 1, 2019
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Completes Economic Impact Study