Beats previous passenger-count record from 2018 SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — Passenger numbers at the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) reached an all-time high in 2019, as 544,575 passengers traveled through the airport. The amount is 12 percent higher...READ MORE
San Luis Obispo, CA – Today the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) and Visit SLO CAL welcomed daily nonstop service to San Diego International Airport (SAN) on...
Alaska Airlines Brings New Direct Flights serving San Diego and Portland to SLO County Regional Airport
San Luis Obispo County, CA (September 4, 2019) – The San Luis Obispo (SLO) County Regional Airport partnered with Visit SLO CAL today to announce two new direct flights with...
Jul 8, 2019 | News
Mobile enrollment RV allows for easy program registration SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — IdentoGO, an official partner of the Transportation Security Administration, will be onsite...
Will connect San Luis Obispo with Las Vegas beginning October 2019 SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — Today Contour Airlines joined the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport and Visit...
Jun 5, 2019 | News
The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport will raise daily parking rates in its four parking lots beginning July 1. The new rates will be as follows: Lot #1: $13/day both...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Has Best Year on Record
- San Luis Obispo County Welcomes Nonstop Service to San Diego on Alaska Airlines
- Contour Airlines Begins Flights between Las Vegas and San Luis Obispo County
- Alaska Airlines Brings New Direct Flights serving San Diego and Portland to SLO County Regional Airport
- Additional TSA PreCheck Enrollment Opportunity at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- Contour Airlines to Begin Nonstop Service from San Luis Obispo County Airport