HANGARS AND TIE DOWN INFORMATION
Rent a hangar or tie down space with San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
Hangars: All of our hangars are “T” hangars, located on the east side of the airport (also known as Site November). These hangars have limited lighting and electrical outlets. There are two restrooms available at the hangar site. Choose from one of five different sizes below to fit your aircraft.
We currently have no vacancies in our hangars. If you wish to be put on our wait list, please call (805) 781-5205.
**Please note the San Luis Obispo Airport maintains a wait list on a first come first serve basis, with the intention of leasing any vacant hangars as soon as possible. When a hangar becomes available airport staff will contact the top person on the list (based on size requirement), the potential tenant has 7 days to respond if no response is received or you decline the hangar offered you moved to the bottom of the list or we will remove you entirely if you request to be. Acceptance of hangars is subject to meeting conditions specified in the lease agreement and does not guarantee a lease commitment. For further information or questions please call our office at (805)781-5205.**
Approx. 1061 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $495.00
– With a 1-year lease: $445.50/month
– With a 2-year lease: $396.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $495.00
Approx. 1030 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $475.00
– With a 1-year lease: $427/month
– with a 2-year lease: $380.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $475.00
Approx. 1331 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $620.00
– With a 1-year lease: $558.00/month
– With a 2-year lease: $496.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $620.00
Approx. 1297 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $600.00
– With a 1-year lease: $540.00/month
– With a 2-year lease: $480.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $600.00
Approx. 1600 sq ft.
Monthly rent: $775.00
– With a 1-year lease: $697.00/month
– With a 2-year lease: $620.00/month
Plus a one-time deposit of $775.00
Located on both the east and west sides of the airport.
East Side Tie Downs
Small – $65.00/month or $180.00/quarter
Click HERE for images of the tie down space.
For further information and to check for availability on either hangars or tie downs, please call the Airport Administrative Office at (805) 781-5205 Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
If you are coming to visit us and wish to park your aircraft, there are a few options available:
- You may park with one of our Fixed Base Operators (FBOs). Please contact the FBO directly for rates and services offered.
- SLO Airport does not currently have tie down transient spaces. There is parking available of the east ramp. The fee for these spaces is $12.00 per night.
- If you do not require your aircraft to be tied down, you may park your aircraft on the east ramp. Taxilane centerlines and aircraft parking space markings have not been installed on the east ramp. Therefore, assistance from an FBO is required to park your aircraft.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact our office at (805) 788-2000.