Work on new SLO County Airport Terminal Nearly Halfway Done A $35.4 million project to replace the decades-old passenger terminal at the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is about 40 percent complete, with a new, four-gate terminal anticipated to open in late...READ MORE
May 22, 2016 | News
New Terminal Construction: Proposed PFC Amendments Notice of Intent to Amend and Use a Passenger Facility Charge 2000-06-U/1997-04-I/2007-08-C The County of San Luis Obispo...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Completes Economic Impact Study
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Has Best First Quarter Ever
- ID Requirements are Changing!
- American Airlines Launches New Nonstop Service from San Luis Obispo County Airport
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Sets New Passenger Record
- Additional TSA Pre✓® Mobile Enrollment RV Public Event provided by San Luis Obispo Airport