SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is announcing that United Airlines will begin nonstop service between San Luis Obispo (SBP) and Denver (DEN) on June 8, 2017; making the Mile-High City the second destination added to the airport’s...READ MORE
Apr 14, 2017 | News
Airport Celebrates Inaugural Flight between San Luis Obispo and Seattle, Washington SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA —The County of San Luis Obispo and community partners...
Dec 30, 2016 | News
Airlines for America (A4A), the industry trade organization for the leading U.S. airlines, recently announced it is expecting 45.2 million passengers to fly globally on U.S....
Oct 11, 2016 | News
Work on new SLO County Airport Terminal Nearly Halfway Done A $35.4 million project to replace the decades-old passenger terminal at the San Luis Obispo County Regional...
May 22, 2016 | News
New Terminal Construction: Proposed PFC Amendments Notice of Intent to Amend and Use a Passenger Facility Charge 2000-06-U/1997-04-I/2007-08-C The County of San Luis Obispo...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Additional TSA PreCheck Enrollment Opportunity at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- Contour Airlines to Begin Nonstop Service from San Luis Obispo County Airport
- Notice: Airport Parking Rates to Increase Beginning July 1, 2019
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Completes Economic Impact Study
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Has Best First Quarter Ever
- ID Requirements are Changing!