Work on new SLO County Airport Terminal Nearly Halfway Done A $35.4 million project to replace the decades-old passenger terminal at the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is about 40 percent complete, with a new, four-gate terminal anticipated to open in late...READ MORE
May 22, 2016 | News
New Terminal Construction: Proposed PFC Amendments Notice of Intent to Amend and Use a Passenger Facility Charge 2000-06-U/1997-04-I/2007-08-C The County of San Luis Obispo...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Contour Airlines Suspends Service at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport
- Traveler Advisory Regarding COVID-19
- CANCELLED TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV Enrollment Event
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Has Best Year on Record
- San Luis Obispo County Welcomes Nonstop Service to San Diego on Alaska Airlines
- Contour Airlines Begins Flights between Las Vegas and San Luis Obispo County